- Eat real, unprocessed food, as close to nature as possible, and listen to your body.
- Pretend the modern supermarket doesn’t exist. Choose foods that could be grown, hunted, or gathered – nothing packaged or processed.
- Support local farms when possible
- Eat animals, marine life, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and fruits. Eat plenty of healthy fats from pastured animals, fish coconut, avocado, olives, and cold-pressed oils.
- Drink Water
- Incorporate traditional, nutrient-dense foods: fermented vegetables, organ meats, and homemade bone broths.
- Above all ditch the gurus, programs, and diets and get back to basics. Connect with your intuition and allow it to guide you.
Basically, keep it simple, start small, and build a foundation for proper nutritional habits. We recommend starting with the foods and portion sizes below. Once you’re comfortable controlling what you eat and how much of it, then progress to calorie and macro tracking.
Precise results require precise actions. But not everyone is looking to be 5% or 10% bodyfat or compete in a figure competition. Most of us just want to look good naked or a swimsuit. We’ll start small and work towards your goals.